Email your CV to email@example.com
To provide an effective and efficient laundry service to meet the needs of the environment, residents/patients and staff.
27 hours per week
- Introduction/maintenance of a systematic approach to ensure that the needs of the Home are met each day.
- Collection, washing, drying, ironing and maintaining of all residents personalised clothing.
- Collection, washing, drying, ironing and maintaining all the Homes’ linen etc.
- Sorting and storage of all laundry in the appropriate places.
- Ensuring necessary repairs are carried out and that all residents clothes are properly identified and returned to the correct individuals.
- Ensure correct storage/usage of all cleaning and drying agents in line with C.O.S.S.H. Regulations.
- Ensure Health and Safety Regulations and hygiene standards are always maintained.
- Ensure laundry area/drying room are clean and tidy and air inlets and ventilation are adequate. This job description may be altered subject to the needs of the service we are required to provide and is not exhaustive.